Rafting FAQ

RAFTING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Rafting in British Columbia/Yukon/Northwest Territories is regulated by either by Government or National Park Policy. These regulations have a reputation as being the strictest in the world. All of our raft guides are certified and carry regional rafting licenses. In addition to paddling skills, guides must have first aid and swiftwater rescue technician certification. Our rafts and camping equipment are top-of-the-line, and for added safety the guides have … Continue reading Rafting FAQ